Friday, December 3, 2010

Traditional Home - Christmas in Boston

Boston is one of my favorite cities. I have been there 3 times. It is also my daughters' favorite college city. They are just 10 yrs old, on their first visit to Boston they told me "Mommy we would love to come here to study". I had always wondered how Boston looked like during Christmas and then today I see this article in Traditional Homes magazine. Thanking my stars....(I will thank much more if I get into Social Media mom celebration at Disney...chances are very bleak but a pretty lady can only hope..ha..ha).
Here go have a look at "Christmas in Boston"









To read more go to:
http://www.traditionalhome.com/design_decorating/howwelive/boston-house-christmas_ss1.html

2 comments:

  1. Boston looks beautiful! Love the pics.

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Veronica...and you too have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete