Saturday, December 4, 2010

Start decorating the house for Christmas

Every year I have my tree up the very weekend of Thanksgiving.
This year things are running little slow. Slow does not mean that we are lazing around but yeah we sure do have million things in our heads to take care of before getting to tree.
This saturday,11th Dec, I have holiday ornament exchange party. So I NEED to get my home in order and decorated. I have been magazine hopping to get design ideas. Here are few which are holding my interest.


Juniper-and-Pepperberry Garland by Martha Stewart

The Farm Chicks Inc/Courtesy of Sterling Publishing Co.


A Ballard Designs console and an antiques-store mirror welcome guests in the entryway.
Poinsettia decoration
Potted Poinsettias -

Ornaments on the staircase
Better Homes and Garden

Colorful Christmas Wreath
Better homes and Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment